White Non Iron Twill Shirt
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This twill weave means this shirt fabric feels a little more substantial than a regular cotton poplin woven shirt. That makes it even more durable."
About the fit
These semi-fitted shirts are as flattering as they are comfortable.
About the weave
Durable, due to twin threads being woven under and over the warp threads, it produces a distinctive diagonal pattern.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Single 1 button cuffs
- Machine washable at 40 degrees on a gentle cycle
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard delivery, order by Sunday, 20th December (for alterations, order by Wednesday, 16th December)
- Express delivery, order by Tuesday, 22nd December 6pm GMT (for alterations, order by Sunday, 20th December)
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
95% of customers liked this product (199 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|15 Hour(s) ago|
|A bit big|
|46 Hour(s) ago|
|Ordering easy. Delivery good.|
|Really pleased with my purchase - excellent quality product and excellent service.
|The shirt is lovely, fits well and feels really soft. I love it.|
|Beautiful white blouse - well finished - very nice material - most comfortable to wear - reasonably priced.|
|Super shirt. Many compliments when worn for the first time. Have yet to wash it. Trust it will be 'non iron'. If it is, I shall be ordering more.|
|The shirt looks great!
Always liked the cut and styling of CT shirts.
|Always excellent service|