Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"With white trims in the collar and front and back darts for a great fit, impeccable detailing rules the roost here."
About the fit
These semi-fitted shirts are as flattering as they are comfortable.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Semi-fitted with front and back darts
- Two button cuffs
- Pocket details
- Wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle
- Machine washable at 40 degrees on a gentle cycle
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (11 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Slightly small across the back, everywhere else fine.|
|once more, you haven't failed with the complete service and quality of product.|
|Excellent all the time, my favourite store is the Bicester store. Outstanding services all the time. Store managress just outstanding. Keep up the good work.|
|Both for my wife she loves them|
|Liked the shirt, particularly the lack of back darts. It was longer than usual, more like a tunic.|
|Unusual grey/blue Colour with matching Buttons. This delightful Shirt is a Gift for my Mum. Many Thanks.|
|Very good quality, excellent product.|
|This shirt is good - a bit too long for me but I am only 5'2 so can't be helped I suppose. Would have liked a thicker material for the chambray shirt.|