Milkshake & brown American saddle shoes
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Inspired by classic penny loafers, these men's shoes are contemporary, without compromising on quality."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Made in Northampton, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- EVA sole, offering comfort and flexibilty
- Full breathable leather lining
- Union Jack insock
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
67% of customers liked this product (3 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|First time I've ever been disappointed with Charles Tyrwhitt products. The shoes looked great but unfortunately quality control failed to pick up that the finish of the bottom to the upper was not done correctly.||Oh dear, this is incredibly disappointing to read and I sincerely apologise that you received a pair of shoes from us that were not in perfect condition! Such an occurrence is incredibly rare indeed – thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and we’ll be using your feedback to help things improve for the future. Thank you also for taking the time to return the shoes to us for a full refund already.|
|Immediately very comfortable and a versatile shoe.|
|really great quality,classy packaging to keep.price seemed high,but when u see them it is worth the outlay.the service is first rate and you are kept informed by email at every stage if the purchase.|