Dark brown keswick waxy chukka boots with rubber sole
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This classic pair of chukka boots are Goodyear welted providing maximum strength and durability. Perfect for the winter months."
- 100% Premium Cow Leather Upper
- Good Year Welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Full leather breathable lining
- Durable and shock absorbing rubber sole
- Traditional chukka boot style
- 3 eyelets
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
88% of customers liked this product (8 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Toss up whether to have these or the tweed, but tweed not in my size so got these, very comfortable but not worn them yet|
|My husband was delighted with his boots.
I have purchased from you before and the quality now was every bit as good as before!
|Not worth the price tag when compared to other well-known brands. Lack quality compared to likes of Loake. Disappointed so returned.||This is really disappointing to read as we never compromise when it comes to quality and these boots are no exception! We appreciate the feedback though and we’re glad you have returned these as we wouldn’t want anyone to hold onto anything from us that they weren’t going to wear.|
|arrived on time when you said it would|
|The boots look very sturdy. They are incredibly stiff and hurt my feet though. I hope the trade-off will be durability. The colour is slightly lighter and more mat than I expected.|
|Very pleased and I know that they will stand up to a drenching ;-)|