Dark brown keswick waxy chukka boots with rubber sole
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This classic pair of chukka boots are Goodyear welted providing maximum strength and durability. Perfect for the winter months."
- 100% Premium Cow Leather Upper
- Good Year Welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Full leather breathable lining
- Durable and shock absorbing rubber sole
- Traditional chukka boot style
- 3 eyelets
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
88% of customers liked this product (8 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|arrived on time when you said it would|
|Not worth the price tag when compared to other well-known brands. Lack quality compared to likes of Loake. Disappointed so returned.|
|Toss up whether to have these or the tweed, but tweed not in my size so got these, very comfortable but not worn them yet|
|My husband was delighted with his boots.
I have purchased from you before and the quality now was every bit as good as before!
|Very pleased and I know that they will stand up to a drenching ;-)|
|The boots look very sturdy. They are incredibly stiff and hurt my feet though. I hope the trade-off will be durability. The colour is slightly lighter and more mat than I expected.|