Brown Clarence semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Calf leather has the natty ability to mould itself to your feet so the more you wear these semi-brogue shoes the more comfortable they'll feel."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
95% of customers liked this product (65 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I called in to the Jermyn Street store to exchange a pair of shoes that I'd ordered on-line that were a bit tight.The assistant couldn't have been more helpful - nothing was too much trouble to sort me out with the correct size. First-class service!|
|21 Hour(s) ago|
|Excellent communication throughout the process.|
|had to change Shirt at shop and service was excellent|
|high quality - I would expect to pay more for this product, so I will certainly be a return customer|
|As expected and a good fit. so glad that you make a G fitting.|
|No shoe bags this time - pity as great for suitcase!|
|Good for the sale price, but definitely not worth the RRP. Why pretend? They are always at the sale price, because that's what they're worth! Good shoes for the money. My first pair were badly made, at RRP quality this would never happen. Replacements are nice shoes|