Black Heathcote calf leather Oxford shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Classic, comfortable and beautifully crafted, these Oxford shoes are a lifelong investment you can wear to every smart occasion."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Made in Northamptonshire, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Breathable leather lining
- Flat laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
85% of customers liked this product (26 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Not yet worn for a whole day at the office, since I've been away since they arrived - but they fit perfectly, look gorgeous, and feel great based on the several sessions of wearing them at home for a few hours at a time. The quality appears to be very high. Only time will tell of course, but based on my experience with CT shirts, I have high expectations of their shoes.|
|The expensive shoes from Charles Tyrwhitt come with heels that have had chunks taken off the corner. They will feed you some spiel about how this is how shoes used to be made and that it's very exclusive but in reality it looks ridiculous.|
|Charles Tyrwhitt has never let me down.|
|Quality product - good price - made in Britain - very happy|
|Ease of shopping on-line supported by shops in London. A good selection, but I am still missing the offer of Mole Skin shirts in the Winter collection.|
|One rarely buys really good quality shoes these days. I love them.|
|Shops and shoes good|
|very thin and soft leather. I ordered online judging by the photos so I did have higher expectations though but they are good looking shoes made in England. But the 6.5F size was too long for my feet and 6G size not in stock|