Black Flemming Oxford shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Every man needs a pair of classic black Oxford shoes because they can be worn to every formal occasion. This pair is sturdily built and beautifully finished."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
91% of customers liked this product (139 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I have had to wear trainers to work for the past 3 days as I have very bad blisters from wearing the CT shoes. I have now had to buy a new pair of shoes from M&S because of the severe pain experienced with the CT shoes. Without any word of exaggeration, I have been in agony and taking pain killiers. My CT shoes have not been worn since.|
|I take a wide fitting shoe, and Charles Tyrwhitt provides the best selection of G fitting shoes on the Internet, at a great price. These black Flemming Oxfords are no exception and, as with all the shoes I've bought from this company, they were comfortable straight from the box. Thank you Charles Tyrwhitt.|
|Next time I will get the calf leather as the shoes are a little tough.|
|The shoe leather is very hard and the shoe looks very wrinkly after one day usage. I was expecting a very comfortable shoe.|
|prompt delivery and easy website|
|The shoes are slightly soiled at the bottom of the heels. Other than that, it is a great pair of shoes to wear. The size is accurate and constant when comparing to the last pair of brown semi-brogue Clarence shoes which I bought in store. Nevertheless, I still do not understand why it does not come with shoe bags, whereas the Clarence shoes does. They both are in the same price range.|
|Good shoes as usual|