Black Label calf brown Loman brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of traditional loafer shoes are given the Tyrwhitt treatment, that will keep them going for years."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable, shock absorbing rubber heel
- Full leather breathable lining
- Contemporary longer last
- Brogue punching detail
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
86% of customers liked this product (7 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I loved the shoes, but the style of narrowing at the front, didn't allow my toes any freedom. Unfortunately I had to return them.|
|Service was great. My order arrived in no time and the product was of the high standard I've come to expect from ct.|
|Fantastic service coupled with quality products that look, fit & feel great, make Charles Tytwhitt a pleasure to do business with.|
|A very poor fit = far too tight across the toes and too wide round the ankle||How disappointing, please accept my apologies! We've received both items back and a refund has been processed.|
|My only criticism was being told there was a delay of approximately 2 days in processing my order, due to the popularity of the spring collection, after I had placed my order online. But with excellent shirts that fit my short arms at this price, and beautiful brogues with a rubber soles, I will continue to come back.|