Black harding calf leather semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of black calf leather brogue shoes hails from Northamptonshire, the traditional home of the finest English shoe making."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Made in Northamptonshire, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Breathable leather lining
- Flat laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (11 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Wonderful pair of shoes. Will buy again|
|A solid paor of shoes|
|The quality of the shoes are outstanding.|
|Made in Northamptonshire beauties!|
|Great quality and very comfortable|
|Excellent product, excellent service.|
|Really good shoes not quite as soft leather as I was expecting|