Black Alscot calf Oxford plain toe lace shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of traditional penny loafer shoes are given the Tyrwhitt treatment, including a Goodyear welt that will keep them going for years."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable, shock absorbing rubber heel
- Full leather breathable lining
- Contemporary longer last
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
83% of customers liked this product (6 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Orders arrived quickly, and on this occasion I had to return some shoes owing to the fit not being quite right - this was a very easy process and the credit was issued within a few days, with email updates all the way...excellent service!|
|Comfortable from the very first full-days wear, and very smart.|
|Have been using Charles Tyrwhitt for a number of years. Service, quality and now price are excellent|
|I have had several shoes from CT - all excellent fit in a 9 or 9.5. These however were totally the wrong shape for my feet and far too long- more like a size 10.||What a pity that this shirt is not to your liking. We are generous as a rule with our sizing and the Tailored Fit is our most fitted style so if this is not right for you I am sorry. We work hard to keep our standards high so I will pass your comments on to our Customer Feedback team. The shoes are advertised as being made on a longer last so they will be longer in style. I can see these have been returned to us and your refund processed.|
|Very good quality and perfect fit.|
|As allways great quality product|