Brown Stamford winter boat shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Boat shoes were originally worn on a boat deck to prevent slipping. These brown boat shoes are just as hard-wearing as the original and very smart indeed."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Authentic hardwearing rubber sole
- Breathable leather lining
- Authentic full moccasin construction which provides flexibility and comfort
- Leather laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
- This product qualifies for FREE returns.
87% of customers liked this product (31 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|The shoes look and feel well made. Only time will tell.|
|Delivery was reasonably quick, and the included vouchers and offers were really nice.|
|Quality looks good but had to return them because the size was too small. Replacements not yet received.|
|Fantastic product, superb quality, amazing deal on price.|
|A little heavier than I anticipated but an excellent shoe nevertheless|
|I have been looking for winter deck shoes, the best looking ones I thought were offered by an upper class (?) shop in 87 Jermyn St! I pass this because I think it is important: I tried to contact them 3 times about size: no answer, no emails. Phoned them up: price was £15 cheaper than website. They never came back to me. So turned back to Tyrwhitt and chose his deck sshoes: as soon as I tho|
|People I have spoken to at the company have been polite and helpful. It is nice to talk to a person and not a machine.|
|This is my second pair after my delight with the first pair bought 6 years ago.|