Brown Stamford boat shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Boat shoes were originally worn on a boat deck to prevent slipping. These brown boat shoes are just as hard-wearing as the original and very smart indeed."
- Composition: upper - leather, lining - leather, sole - other materials
- Upper made from 100% leather
- Hardwearing rubber sole
- Use specialist shoe care cleaning products only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard delivery, order by Sunday, 20th December (for alterations, order by Wednesday, 16th December)
- Express delivery, order by Tuesday, 22nd December 6pm GMT (for alterations, order by Sunday, 20th December)
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
86% of customers liked this product (28 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|14 Minute(s) ago|
|Very poor fitting.
Tried to buy three deprecate pairs, having bought many before.
Shoes very narrow, and having been a size 11 shoe all my life, these are no where near.
Compared shoes I already had to proposed new pair, no comparison in quality of materials or fit.
Wouldn't consider buying CT shoes again.
|33 Hour(s) ago|
|First class and matches their products.|
|Quality looks good but had to return them because the size was too small. Replacements not yet received.|
|Fantastic product, superb quality, amazing deal on price.|
|A little heavier than I anticipated but an excellent shoe nevertheless|
|People I have spoken to at the company have been polite and helpful. It is nice to talk to a person and not a machine.|
|This is my second pair after my delight with the first pair bought 6 years ago.|
|Delivery was reasonably quick, and the included vouchers and offers were really nice.|
|1 Hour(s) ago|
|Better than Timberland|
|I have been looking for winter deck shoes, the best looking ones I thought were offered by an upper class (?) shop in 87 Jermyn St! I pass this because I think it is important: I tried to contact them 3 times about size: no answer, no emails. Phoned them up: price was £15 cheaper than website. They never came back to me. So turned back to Tyrwhitt and chose his deck sshoes: as soon as I tho|