Burgundy Caxton calf full brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Proper men's shoes are born in Northampton, England, which is where these brogue shoes are made by skilled craftsmen with years of shoe-making experience."
Luxury calf leather
Hand crafted in Northampton with the finest calf leather, for a softer, more pliable shoe.
- 100% luxury calf leather
- Made in Northamptonshire
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durabilty and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with stylish rubber dovetail insert
- Full leather breathable lining
- New flat laces and luxury burgundy lining
- Specialist clean only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (3 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Slightly surprised that they did not come with the usual in box packing paper and padding sheet, just the shoe bags. A first for Tyrwhitt.|
|Ok product but a bit stiff for me and colour was more brown than burgandy IMHO... so sent them back. Splashed out on some Churchs instead :-)|