Brown Fleet calf double buckle monk shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Made popular by the jazz age, men's calf leather correspondent shoes like this will add a little pizzaz to your overall ensemble."
- 100% calf leather upper
- Made in Northampton, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Full breathable leather lining
- Double buckle feature
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (2 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|My only regret is not finding Charles Tyrwhitt earlier .|
|For the price, great but a little below-par shoe (if you're a shoe nut like I am). I would have paid the extra, if they came with shoe trees, also. I have to admit, the packaging they came in was nice (if you're into such things).|