Brown Clarence semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Calf leather has the natty ability to mould itself to your feet so the more you wear these semi-brogue shoes the more comfortable they'll feel."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
95% of customers liked this product (65 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|high quality - I would expect to pay more for this product, so I will certainly be a return customer|
|As expected and a good fit. so glad that you make a G fitting.|
|No shoe bags this time - pity as great for suitcase!|
|Good for the sale price, but definitely not worth the RRP. Why pretend? They are always at the sale price, because that's what they're worth! Good shoes for the money. My first pair were badly made, at RRP quality this would never happen. Replacements are nice shoes|
|Not tried on yet as I have three pairs of these shoes, however have been very satisfied with quality.
Why do you no longer have the brown penny loafer ? these were lovely shoes and I wanted to order another pair.
|I called in to the Jermyn Street store to exchange a pair of shoes that I'd ordered on-line that were a bit tight.The assistant couldn't have been more helpful - nothing was too much trouble to sort me out with the correct size. First-class service!|
|There is a huge swollen arch that makes them both uncomfortable to wear, difficult to fasten. It's almost as if they are orthopaedic shoes. When trying them on my wife also described them as 'old man shoes'. Not a fan. When added to the fact they cannot make shirts to fit a normal person without a huge belly and forearms like Popeye, I conclude that this company doesn't understand tailoring at all|