Black Heathcote calf toe cap Oxford shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Classic, comfortable and beautifully crafted, these Oxford shoes are a lifelong investment you can wear to every smart occasion."
- Composition: upper - leather, lining - leather, sole - leather
- Upper made of 100% soft luxury calf leather
- Made in Northampton, England
- Goodyear welted
- Breathable leather lining
- Use specialist shoe care cleaning products only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
92% of customers liked this product (194 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Yet to break in, but beautifully soft leather and sensibly priced compared to competitor offerings!|
|They look good but the leather is very stiff.|
|Great service and great product quality|
|Shoes seem fine. Worn them indoors so far.|
|These shoes are of the highest quality but I would advise all potential buyers to consider a G fitting. I have had shoes before from CT that are fine with a standard F fitting (suede brogue, winter boat shoe). However, even allowing for the stiffness of new leather, a standard width in my usual size for these Oxfords was always going to be too narrow. I re-ordered my size in a G fitting and they'r|
|I got a little stuck using the voucher, the online help from your colleague was great|
|I ordered the 13G the wide version and they send me the 13 three times. I have a lot of shoes from them and they are excellent but when I compacted my old 13G same style shoes from CT to the new ones they send me they are clearly smaller. The first person I spoke with was helpful and aranged to send me replacement shoes twice and they were again small. The last person I spoke to told me that it's|