Black harding calf toe cap brogue Derby shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of black calf leather brogue shoes hails from Northamptonshire, the traditional home of the finest English shoe making."
- Upper made of 100% soft luxury calf leather
- Made in Northampton
- Goodyear welted
- Breathable leather lining
- Composition: Upper - leather, Lining - leather, Sole - leather
- Use specialist shoe care cleaning products only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
97% of customers liked this product (35 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|my husband said these shoes were so comfortable, excellent value for the money.|
|Nice shoes, just didn't fit.|
|Wonderful pair of shoes. Will buy again|
|A solid paor of shoes|
|The quality of the shoes are outstanding.|
|Made in Northamptonshire beauties!|
|These shoes looked good and I was hoping that ordering the extra wide would be fine but in my opinion they were far from a wide fitting and had to be returned. Unless one has 'standard feet' mail order is probably not for you unless you've had success previously, better to go to a CT outlet.|