Black harding calf leather brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of black calf leather brogue shoes hails from Northamptonshire, the traditional home of the finest English shoe making."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Made in Northamptonshire, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Breathable leather lining
- Flat laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (26 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Excellent product, excellent service.|
|Really good shoes not quite as soft leather as I was expecting|
|Great quality and great value; almost as good quality as the very best names, at half or two thirds of the price.|
|Good quality excellent fit , exactly as advertised|
|good products and service|
|Very good shoes. This style is good for those who have a high arch to their feet as it allows wider lacing. Great that CT do a good range of shoes in G width which are increasingly hard to find.|
|I am a big fan of the CT shoes and size 9 works perfectly for me. For some reason there was an issue with the payment which lead to a bit of a delay. If not for this, I would have rated the company and service excellent instead of good.|