Black harding calf leather semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of black calf leather brogue shoes hails from Northamptonshire, the traditional home of the finest English shoe making."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Made in Northamptonshire, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Breathable leather lining
- Flat laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
- This product qualifies for FREE returns.
97% of customers liked this product (34 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Nice shoes, just didn't fit.|
|These shoes looked good and I was hoping that ordering the extra wide would be fine but in my opinion they were far from a wide fitting and had to be returned. Unless one has 'standard feet' mail order is probably not for you unless you've had success previously, better to go to a CT outlet.|
|Wonderful pair of shoes. Will buy again|
|A solid paor of shoes|
|The quality of the shoes are outstanding.|
|Made in Northamptonshire beauties!|
|Great quality and very comfortable|