Burgundy Willmoth Toe Cap Boot
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This rich burgundy hue will spruce up a pair of jeans or cords this autumn and winter."
- 100% tumbled calf leather upper
- Made in Northamptonshire, England
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Breathable leather lining
- English made hardwearing rubber sole
- Bronze metal eyelets
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
71% of customers liked this product (7 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Easy to navigate website. No problem, minimum fuss, and delivery on time|
|These are a solid and good quality boot for something in the 'new lower price' range, but certainly not the same quality as anything at the higher price. Construction is good, but the leather is a bit stiff and takes some breaking in.
I can't see how the lace hooks could pull like some other reviews, but they aren't as sturdy as other boots I own. I have however seen the discolouration on the
|Very pleased with the quality and style.|
|Nice boots, but had to send back TWO pairs (original order and replacement) each with the same fault: lace hooks that pulled out of the leather on lacing.|
|But leather stiff around ankles and going to take some serious wearing in. Don't get me wrong these look gorgeous on|
|As described and usual high standard|
|A good looking boot. However, when polished the brown dye on the leather comes off and leaves the boot a patchy orange colour. I will be returning the boots|