Conker brown calf leather semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"The secret behind our artisan-crafted calf leather shoes is the Goodyear welt. It makes them strong, tough and breathable."
- 100% calf leather upper
- Made in Northamptonshire
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Full breathable leather lining
- 5 eyelets
- Specialist clean only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
94% of customers liked this product (147 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Shoes look excellent quality for the price. Looking forward to wearing them in.|
|First rate shoes at an affordable price. Have been wearing CT shoes for years now for both work and leisure, they are very comfortable.|
|I have always found your shoes to be really excellent quality and value for money. No complaints whatsoever. The service is also excellent|
|Pleased with shoes. They are essentially Loake, and therefore good value if in the CT sale.|
|I use the service a lot but was disappointed by being sent the wrong.|
|Whilst these shoes were good value they were my fourth or fifth choice with other advertised styles not available in my size (7 1/2 G) and no indication that they may be available at a later date|