Black Label calf Canvey monk shoes
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of traditional penny loafer shoes are given the Tyrwhitt treatment, including a Goodyear welt that will keep them going for years."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable, shock absorbing rubber heel
- Full leather breathable lining
- Contemporary longer last
- Single buckle feature
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (20 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Excellent overall. Still disappointed with some recent shirt purchases.|
|Good quality and cut as stylish as any in Jermyn Street|
|REALLY GOOD FIT EXELENT|
|great quality and finish|
|The service was excellent as I received goods promptly|
|Quick delivery. Excellent as always|
|Style doesn't suit me|
|Service is impeccable. I always use CT for my shirts. Usually the 4-4-100 offer. This time I chose some shoes too, but mainly because they stocked a wide 11, and I have tried on a similar pair bought from the CT shop at Bicester Village.|