Wine Hatton penny loafer shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This pair of traditional penny loafer shoes are given the Tyrwhitt treatment, including a Goodyear welt that will keep them going for years."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable, shock absorbing rubber heel
- Traditional leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Full breathable leather lining
- Traditional penny loafer style
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
92% of customers liked this product (13 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|top product as always. love them.|
|Products arrived in good time, they are of excellent quality and the sale prices made them very attractive|
|After wearing only once the stitching on the top of the right shoe has come apart. I will have to return the shoes. This is a huge shame as they are very comfortable.||Oh dear, this doesn’t sound right at all and I do apologise! We expect everything purchased from us to provide several years of enjoyment and I assure you that your experience really is not the norm. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we’ll drop you a line shortly to arrange a return and replacement item.|
|The shoes seem to be of good quality, time will tell!|
|Good shoe at a good price.|
|Very nice shoes, excellent quality.|