Burgundy oldbury calf derby shoes
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This rich burgundy colour in our soft and supple calf leather really brings these men's derby shoes to life."
- 100% Soft Luxury Calf Leather Upper
- Hand Made in Northampton, England
- Good Year Welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation.
- Traditional Leather sole with rubber heel tip
- Full leather breathable lining
- 5 eyelets
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
90% of customers liked this product (10 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Prompt efficient service; kept me informed as to tracking, came earlier than expected and well packaged.|
|I was very amaze and i will continue shopping at Charles thyrit|
|the delivery was delayed , a rather but amusing spin was put on it|
|i have rarely been disappointed with many of the products i have purchased.|
|I believe these are my fourth pair of Tyrwhitt shoes this year alone,||Keep up the good work. I appreicate your business greatly.|
Best wishes, Nick Wheeler
Founder, Charles Tyrwhitt
|Always works smoothly. No problems.|
|The shoes look great and felt very comfortable first time worn. Disappointed though. I have had to purchase a new set of laces after only wearing the shoes once as one of the laces frayed on that first occasion. Not something I would have expected on a quality pair of shoes at the price paid.|
|Until recently I NEVER had a problem with CT
Please see comments on Black Label Harley semi brogue shoes below