Black Paddington full brogue Derby shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"The sturdy rubber sole means these men's brogue Derby shoes won't slip, no matter what the weather brings."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Goodyear Welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Authentic rubber studded sole for non slip grip
- Full leather breathable lining
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Classic essential shoes for everyday work wear
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
92% of customers liked this product (52 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|very comfortable, great quality, simply delighted!|
|Whilst the shoes are of great quality and construction, they have damaged my toes where the shoe bends across the foot. I was hoping this had to do with the shoes wearing in but alas not. A great shame as the shoes look good but have turned out to be very uncomfortable.||I was hoping to speak with you about this today but sadly reached your voicemail. I trust that my message regarding how to return the shoes to us with the least amount of inconvenience possible to yourself was clear. If we can assist further please do let me know and please accept my apologies for the disappointment and pain caused. This is a most unusual event and I thank you for making us aware of it.|
|great quality and value|
|It is easy to buy at CT|
|Very good fit and quality. I am hesitant to purchase footwear via catalogue or online in view of the fitting risk, but these are very comfortable from day 1.|
|Service is always excellent, but I was disappointed to have to pay almost £9.00 to return an item. Many companies offer a free refund service.|
|Top quality at a bargain price, very impressed with these shoes; they compare very well with much more expensive brands from Northampton shoe factories.|