White twill non-iron short sleeve classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"You'll be thankful you bought this crisp and cool short sleeve shirt come summer. Especially as you won't need to iron it."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
Durable, due to twin threads being woven under and over the warp threads, it produces a distinctive diagonal pattern. A thicker cotton (and easier to iron!)
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton with a non-iron finish
- Short sleeves
- Front pocket
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.