Sky bengal non-iron classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Shirts like these are what make us world-famous. It boasts the finest cotton and exquisite Jermyn Street detailing."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
A strong cotton due to its closely woven warp and weft threads, this produces a lighter feel that is Ideal for wearing under suits, and in summer.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Traditional Jermyn Street shirt fit
- Single and double cuffs
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
98% of customers liked this product (128 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|i am a returning customer after a number of years. The process from orerdering to delivery was excellent and very much as promised with the shirts and paperwork arriving on time.
The website is full and informative but, pronbably because of the number of pictures, can be slow. Two things that can be investigated are:
1. When making choices eg colours to allow several to be made before re
|not totally non iron|
|Good quality shirts.|
|Delivered before expected delivery date very impressed with service|
|Excellent website - clear to use|
|Low sale price and for value for money beat anything M&S can offer in their shirt range|
|Good quality, fuss free delivery and excellent guidance on line for taking measurements. No complaints whatsoever.|