Navy & gold fine stripe non-iron classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Shirts like these are what make us world-famous. It boasts the finest cotton and exquisite Jermyn Street detailing."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
A strong cotton due to its closely woven warp and weft threads, this produces a lighter feel that is Ideal for wearing under suits, and in summer.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Traditional Jermyn Street shirt fit
- Single and double cuffs
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
99% of customers liked this product (250 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Your brochure is, to say the least, misleading. You advertise shirts for £25 but by the time the "add ons" are included the price is near enough £40.|
|Would be nice to have option to extend body length|
|Washes and wears well. Collar stiffners are a boon, nice to have these, now know why our forebearers used them!|
|Very fast delivery and reasonable prices.You rock hard.|
|Fast and Efficient as usual|
|very good fine quality fabric which is comfortable to wear|
|Very quick delivery service.|