White twill non-iron classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"There are no man-made nasties here! This man's white shirt is 100% cotton, yet resists creasing beautifully."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
Durable, due to twin threads being woven under and over the warp threads, it produces a distinctive diagonal pattern. A thicker cotton (and easier to iron!)
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton with non iron finish
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Classic collar
- Single and double cuffs
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
98% of customers liked this product (1035 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|14 Minute(s) ago|
|Nice to rediscover how a shirt should be|
|8 Hour(s) ago|
|First class. Highly recommended.|
|39 Hour(s) ago|
|Really lovely shirt I am so pleased with it I am sure my son will love it|
|41 Hour(s) ago|
|Very good bargain, thank you|
|43 Hour(s) ago|
|46 Hour(s) ago|
|A nice and comfortable fit|
|45 Hour(s) ago|
|From being a young man I had always wanted a tailored shirt. But could not justify the cost. Now I can. The attention and service was what I searched for back in the day. Thank you|