White pinpoint Classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"The textured pinpoint weave of this shirt cloth makes it easier to iron than regular cotton poplin. It also makes for a more crisp fabric and is very smart indeed."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
Two over, one under thread pattern creates a textured, attractive and strong weave.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Single & double cuff
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Wash at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard delivery, order by Sunday, 20th December (for alterations, order by Wednesday, 16th December)
- Express delivery, order by Tuesday, 22nd December 6pm GMT (for alterations, order by Sunday, 20th December)
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
97% of customers liked this product (249 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|1 Minute(s) ago|
|I haven't actually worn them yet but they look very good.|
|3 Hour(s) ago|
|Good solid work shirt|
|1 Hour(s) ago|
|Excellent quality and fit|
|1 Hour(s) ago|
|Excellent and quick. Thank you|
|Really good service - arrived early.|
|Fabric not to my liking|
|Arrived when expected, quality packaging for quality products will continue to buy from Charles Tyrwhitt|