Royal Bengal classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Because stripes make a gent look taller and slimmer, this Bengal stripe men's shirt is very flattering."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
A strong cotton due to its closely woven warp and weft threads, this produces a lighter feel that is Ideal for wearing under suits, and in summer.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Classic fit
- Single or double cuffs
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Also available in classic and extra slim fit
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (371 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|15 Hour(s) ago|
|Products always arrive promptly with advice if there is to be any delay|
|16 Hour(s) ago|
|18 Hour(s) ago|
|I refuse to buy any shirt unless it is from Charles Tyrwhitt|
|21 Hour(s) ago|
|42 Hour(s) ago|
|what is says in the heading|
|Extremely efficient in supplying the ideal shirt in a hurry|