Stone Classic fit essential raincoat
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"The silky burgundy lining and superb showerproof finish transform an otherwise regular rain coat into something worthy of Jermyn Street attire."
- 100% cotton
- Corozo nut buttons
- Single back vent
- Fully lined in burgundy viscose twill
- Dry clean only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard delivery, order by Sunday, 20th December (for alterations, order by Wednesday, 16th December)
- Express delivery, order by Tuesday, 22nd December 6pm GMT (for alterations, order by Sunday, 20th December)
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
- This product qualifies for FREE returns.
80% of customers liked this product (10 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|2 Hour(s) ago|
|Unfortunately, this is the first time I have been less than completely satisfied with a CT product. The hanging chain on this coat detached on one end at first use and the lining in the right sleeve has a gap where stitching has not been completed.|
|A nice coat, good fit but the chain detail is poor and not really robust; I believe that the garment is somewhat over-priced.
Notwithstanding the above I will utilise, perhaps food for thought for future development.
|Arrived quicker than I thought it would thank you.|
|Very fast delivery of a complex order.|
|Returned 4 shirts that took nearly 4-6 weeks to be replaced. I called them at least 6 times and each time they didn't deliver when they said.|
|The service was wonderful, very efficient and the clothing of top quality|
|Good fit; perhaps the pockets are a bit small to keep gloves in.|
|I may be wrong,but the article in question did not come unto the standards of
Tyrwhitt that I have experienced in the past.Hence I have returned it.