Navy classic fit blazer
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This is the only blazer you need this season! With a smart classic fit, working cuffs and scratch resistant buttons, it'll make a timeless addition to your formal and casual wardrobe."
- 100% wool
- Classic fit
- Single breasted 2 button
- Twin back vent
- Working button cuff with corozo buttons
- Lining 100% viscose twill in pale blue
- Dry clean only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
85% of customers liked this product (39 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Although it did not meet up with the occasion it was purchase for, I had always dreamed about a classic blazer as this. When it finally came, it was worth it, there will always be another occasion for it.|
|Good products,good prices,good service|
|Well fitting and very smart|
|Good quality shirts which wear well and look smart
Hope I will be as satisfied with the Classic fit blazer
|It's a very smart , classic blazer. I prefer the tailored fit in CT's suits, but I could only find the navy tailored fit blazer in the textured fabric, which I do not like as much. However, even in a classic fit, I find the cut is not as wide as the the normal classic fit, so it works for me.|
|I would like to make 2 comments about the blazer:
1. Because all 3 pockets were sewn up it was extremely difficult to unstitch the thread without tearing the material. Is there some way in future it could be made easier to unstitch the pockets?
2. The 2 buttons on the front of the blazer rattle as I walk along! This seems to be due to the way the buttons have been designed.
|Unfortunately depite being the right size at 42L the blazer was a bad fit. It happens.|
|Every gentleman's wardrobe needs a quality navy blazer. Mine was showing signs of wear after many years of continual usage when I stumbled across one in the clearance section of Tyrwhitt's website. It was competitively priced and well cut though possibly too light weight for winter = not a problem for me as I also own a heavyweight navy blazer and needed one for warmer temperatures.|