Dark khaki single pleat chinos
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"From a simple cotton t-shirt to a bright polo to a smart shirt, these men's khaki chinos can be worn with an array of tops."
- 100% cotton
- Classic fit
- Ideal for the weekend or casual Fridays at work
- Durable fabric yet soft for comfort
- Charles Tyrwhitt branded tape on inside waistband
- Flat front or single pleat
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
94% of customers liked this product (88 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|42 Hour(s) ago|
|I think these chinos are a very nice colour|
|Liked these chinos so much will probably order another pair fairly soon|
|These are the seventh and eighth pairs of these chinos I have bought over the last 5 years, so I am a fan. However, the side seam of the dark khaki chinos had come unstitched for about an inch. Sewing up the seam was less hassle than returning them so they havent been returned. The fly bearer buttons tend to be badly secured as well. They havent fallen off the new ones yet but the buttons on the last few pairs didnt last long.|
|Although these are good, the material doesn't seem to be the same as the green ones so will be sending back but ordering another colour in the same style as the green|
|first class chinos good fit and well made,fast delivery and i will be back,many thanks|
|Very good fit, soft fabric, concerned that finish could soon turn white & shiny|
|nice colour, good quality and fit perfect|