Dark khaki flat front chinos
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"The flat front of these men's khaki chino trousers gives them a cleaner, smarter finish than those with pleats."
The classic Jermyn Street fit with a flat front
- 100% cotton
- Classic fit
- Ideal for the weekend or casual Fridays at work
- Durable fabric yet soft for comfort
- Charles Tyrwhitt branded tape on inside waistband
- Flat front or single pleat
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (18 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|VERY GOOD PRODUCTS REASONABLY PRICED|
|Delivery and customer service second to none as always.|
|Very good fit, and comfortable which is very important to me.|
|Perfect fit.I like the inside leg sizes even numbers as opposed to odd numbers that seem the norm these days|
|The trousers are of excellent quality but I found them to be more than a 32" leg. In fact they were 33" which means they were too long and have had to undergo some alteration. However, this is not a major issue.|
|Expertly tailored and good choice of cut. Excellent range of colours.|
|Very good quality. I won't bother buying from the US again.|