Corn single pleat chinos
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"If ever there were casual trousers that are suitable for work, this is them. Just add a Tyrwhitt shirt and off you go!"
About the fit
The classic Jermyn Street fit, single pleat
- 100% cotton
- Classic comfort fit with a single pleat
- Two front slanted pockets and two back jet pockets
- Zip fly, hook and bar fastening with button detailing
- Ideal for the office or the weekend
- Available in 3 leg lengths, 32'', 34'' and 38'' (unfinished)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
95% of customers liked this product (61 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I purchased "unfinished" and took them to my dressmaker to turn up to 32.5", she called to say she could only just get them to that length as there wasn't much material in them and the turnup wasn't going to be satisfactory to make them hang properly, bit disappointed.|
|Excellent service and product.|
|My husband finds it quite difficult to find well fitting trousers but these were perfect.
The alteration to length you made was of a high standard (not as often the case, a quick chop and tack). He tells me their wonderfully comfortable.
|Usual quick service and good quality trusers|
|Colour not as on web site|
|Didn't like the colour though so will be returning. Others might - it's a personal thing.|
|Use of buttons is again a concern as these come loose very quickly.|
|Slightly longer delivery time than I would ahve liked but excellent job all round|