Brown Stamford winter boat shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Boat shoes were originally worn on a boat deck to prevent slipping. These brown boat shoes are just as hard-wearing as the original and very smart indeed."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Authentic hardwearing rubber sole
- Breathable leather lining
- Authentic full moccasin construction which provides flexibility and comfort
- Leather laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
87% of customers liked this product (30 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I ordered what I needed and I received precisely what I wanted. In fact I'd been searching for such winter boat sheos for some time so I was delighted when I found them on the Charles Tyrwhitt website|
|Top quality product at keen price !!|
|i bought sz 10.5 previously having bought a sz 10 hoping that they would be the perfect fit. However holding the shoes side by side they both appear to be the same size but narrower, I took them on holiday not having enough time to get them changed, later wishing I had changed my mind as they are the 1st shoes ever to have given me blisters!!|
|A bit tight, but I guess it would stretch with time. Very nicely made though. Love it.|
|Absolutely brilliant shoes!|
|Excellent fit - instantly comfortable. Everybody should have a pair!|
|Perfect heavy duty boat shoe.|