Brown Stamford winter boat shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Boat shoes were originally worn on a boat deck to prevent slipping. These brown boat shoes are just as hard-wearing as the original and very smart indeed."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Authentic hardwearing rubber sole
- Breathable leather lining
- Authentic full moccasin construction which provides flexibility and comfort
- Leather laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
85% of customers liked this product (34 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|So far uncomfortable. Not sure they are a genuine size 10. I nearly ordered 9.5 !!! Not sure they are worth the money,certainly not the spurious £180 you claim as the original price|
|Nice shoe, but the sizing is very difficult to get right as I am normally a 'G' fitting and these shoes are quite narrow. Won't buy shoes on line again!|
|Far too tight - have had shoes of this size before from you.|
|Very prompt delivery|
|Had many previous pairs and also a good purchase.|
|Good value when bought in sales or 4 shirts for £90 etc.|
|Slightly different construction than previous SWBShoes. It remains to be seen if this is better or not-so-good in the long run. Nevertheless my favourite day-to-day leisure shoes.|
|Very pleased with these shoes, good for smart or casual. They are called winter boat shoes but I think they are suitable for all four seasons.|