Brown Stamford winter boat shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Boat shoes were originally worn on a boat deck to prevent slipping. These brown boat shoes are just as hard-wearing as the original and very smart indeed."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Authentic hardwearing rubber sole
- Breathable leather lining
- Authentic full moccasin construction which provides flexibility and comfort
- Leather laces
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
- This product qualifies for FREE returns.
88% of customers liked this product (33 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|They almost look too nice to wear! Nevertheless, I tried them for fitting purposes and they are extremely comfortable. I have now purchased the necessary wax, polish and protector which will hopefully keep these shoes in good condition for years. Many thanks for a quality product at such a reasonable price.|
|So far uncomfortable. Not sure they are a genuine size 10. I nearly ordered 9.5 !!! Not sure they are worth the money,certainly not the spurious £180 you claim as the original price|
|Delivery was reasonably quick, and the included vouchers and offers were really nice.|
|The shoes look and feel well made. Only time will tell.|
|The shoes was not that soft and comfortable.|
|I normally take a 91/2 shoe but I find your size 10 small|
|Nice shoe, but the sizing is very difficult to get right as I am normally a 'G' fitting and these shoes are quite narrow. Won't buy shoes on line again!|