Brown Ullswater grainy monk shoes with rubber sole
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Why is a rubber sole so important? It makes the shoe withstand all weathers and help it last longer."
- 100% Premium Cow Leather Upper
- Good Year Welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Durable and shock absorbing rubber sole
- Grainy feature leather
- Traditional buckle monk style
- Full leather breathable lining
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (22 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Easy order process and good updates until delivery!|
|This comment does not relate to this particular order, but to previous ones and is a general remark. You have to improve the quality of the sewing on your buttons. I have had way too many buttons come off, when compared to buttons on shirts bought from Brooks Brothers.|
|Comfortable and very well made. Look great with dark blue jeans|
|Excellent quality as usual. Only point I would make is that I would underorder by a size as the shoes are a little bigger than you might expect for the "size" ordered.|
|My son is very pleased with his lovely shoes.|
|Very good shoes at an excellent price. The leather is soft, which makes the shoes very comfortable straight out of the box, and the rubber soles are perfect for winter weather. I would advise going for the largest size / width that you think you might need because the sizing is OK but not generous.|
|As usual, nothing short of excellent|
|Would be excellent when all product have been avaible in my size|