Mushroom single pleat chinos
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Some gents find the single pleats on these trousers more forgiving and extra roomy for a comfortable fit."
The classic Jermyn Street fit, single pleat
- 100% cotton
- Classic fit
- Ideal for the weekend or casual Fridays at work
- Durable fabric yet soft for comfort
- Charles Tyrwhitt branded tape on inside waistband
- Flat front or single pleat
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
96% of customers liked this product (219 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Very pleased with quality and fit, it's the first time I have purchased trousers from Charles Tyrwhitt and was a little apprehensive as to the fit without being able to try before I buy, but no need to worry they fit perfectly.|
|Quality of product and fit were A1|
|Drips with bespoke quality. Excellent fit. Colour (Mushroom) is superb. Readily puts other brands in the shade. This is not any old chinos.|
|Quality products and excellent service|
|Appear very well made and are a comfortable fit.|
|Fit and style - and reduced price|
|Good quality good fit|
|I found that they were too short at the front ie.from crutch to waistband|