Black walking umbrella
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"There's nothing worse than an umbrella that needs replacing after only a few uses. This black walking umbrella is tough, sturdy and wide enough to keep your suit dry."
- 100% polyester
- Classic city umbrella
- Wood handle with Charles Tyrwhitt branding
- Comes with slip cover
- Specialist clean only
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard delivery, order by Sunday, 20th December (for alterations, order by Wednesday, 16th December)
- Express delivery, order by Tuesday, 22nd December 6pm GMT (for alterations, order by Sunday, 20th December)
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
85% of customers liked this product (20 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|good quality, comfy to use.|
|A great umbrella, nice and big, love the handle on it|
|great quality as I would expect, is a xmas present so not used it yet but hope it is as good as it looks.|
|All of the products, I have purchased, have been of a high quality and are true to the description on the Web site. I am very impressed with, both the service and the products, I will certainly use Charles Tyrwhitt again.|
|Delivery was very quick and all products are exceptional|
|Bought as a present for my son. The tip of the umbrella was scratched and the metal cap was partly missing.|
|3 Hour(s) ago|
|An excellent umbrella, stylish and robust.|
|If this umbrella is indicative of the standard of your products, then I dread to think what your shirts must be like and have no intention of trying. I'm amazed you even attached a rather nasty little shiny label to it advertising your company as if you are proud of the umbrella. My umbrella had been stolen on a train and I needed a replacement to carry on a Remembrance Parade. I was embarrassed|