Edmund end-on-end blue stripe classic shirt
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalogue, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"This formal shirt is an example of one of the impeccable shirts Jermyn Street is famous for. Made of pure long staple cotton with a smart classic fit."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
End on end weave
This is a plain weave with two or more colours used for the threads, giving a distinctive two-tone appearance. A lighter weight cotton, it's ideal for wearing in summer, and under suits.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Traditional Jermyn Street shirt fit
- Single or double cuff
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.