Black Cavendish semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"With its extra internal padding and arch support, these black semi-brogue shoes are more comfortable than ever, as well as exceedingly smart."
- 100% premium leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14 day Sale no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, then you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
- This product qualifies for FREE returns.
94% of customers liked this product (99 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I have had a pair of these shoes before. They have lasted 4 years before the leather split where it joined the sole. I have had them resoled 3 times in that period. The leather on the new shoes is a bit stiff (as it was on the old pair) but I really appreciate the G fitting, as it means I don't have to buy a bigger shoe than I need just to get the extra width|
|This is a repeat buy as the quality & value are both very good coupled with ease of ordering and speed of despatch of order.|
|Good efficient service, good product|
|Great shoes will buy another pair|
|high quality - I would expect to pay more for this product, so I will certainly be a return customer|
|These are well made Goodyear welted, leather soled shoes for £99. The uppers were marginally stiffer than a pair of £200 calf uppers I bought at the same time from a major English brand, but these have broken in well within a few outings. To be honest, aside from the slightly softer leather on the £200 pair, it's pretty hard to find anything wrong with the £99 pair. Negat|