Navy fishermans pattern jumper
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"At the heart of our maritime themed knitwear sits this cost fisherman's jumper with nautical detailing."
- 90% lambswool/ 10% cashmere
- Made in Italy
- Nautical inspired pattern throughout garment
- Contrasting hem and cuffs
- Warm hand wash
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 6 months no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
96% of customers liked this product (54 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Really nice cold weather jumper, perfect for the English spring.|
|Gorgeous quality soft jumper.|
|Didn't suit me, so I took it back. Not quite up to the standard I expected for a pricey jumper.||I am delighted to hear that you received such excellent service from our Cambridge store. To stop your shirt collars from curling I would advise the following:
• Keep using the complimentary brass collar stiffeners and try to bend them slightly in the opposite direction of the curl.
• When washing your shirt, remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
• It is best to iron your shirt with steam whilst still slightly damp. Start with the underside of the collar and iron from the outside edge to the centre, ensuring the nearby outer corner is kept taught.
• Also check if you are wearing the correct collar size. Collars have a greater tendency to curl when they are a little too tight.
I can only apologise that this shirt creased to easily for you. You may want to try something from our non iron range in the future.
|On the whole, the service we receive from you is good, and the quality of the items are good. BUT - I get so many emails from you that they can be confusing. While I was trying to decide what to buy my husband, I put some possibilities in the cart to return another day to pay for them. Meanwhile another email arrived with totally different prices and the amount in my cart almost doubled. The a third email arrived with yet another offer. By the time I wanted to decide, it was all change again. So - too many emails and too many changes in a short time. We use you a lot so it's not a question of stop sending us emails altogether. Somebody in your marketing team is in overdrive. be careful it doesn't become overkill of your regular customers interest in you. Thanks Anne||Thanks for letting us know. We don't want to bombard you with emails so I have changed your email settings on your account so that you receive less. Sorry for any inconvenience.|
|I like the way that they emphasise that you can unwanted goods return it easily very upfront, direct and not hiding it. I did not want to return my goods, but I like the approach.|
|A feeling of being a little on the small size for XL|
|Great product at the sale price I paid but definitely not at its original price if you compare with others in shops|
|Very good quality as always.|